ECOR is a mixture of cellulose fibers which is poured into a flat shape known as FlatCOR panel (flat board).
Currently, FlatCOR is manufactured in 3040 x 1210 mm panels with a 2,5 mm thickness. It is available as single,standard panel and multi-ply or custom configurations. Panels can be clear coated and used in their natural form, or treated with standard paints, sealers and decorative coatings.
- Size: 3040 x 1210 x 2.5 mm
- Superior workability
- Can be clear-coated to provide a moisture barrier
- Can be used in natural form or treated with standard paints, sealers and decorative coatings.
We recommend FlatCOR for interior design but also for the production of a wide range of consume objects. Some of the purposes / usage are:
- Facing walls and ceilings
- Custom and transport packaging
- Decorative boxes
- POP displays
- Signage and way-finding
- Office dividers
- Trade show and retail displays…
- Made from 100% recycled materials: fiber sources are old corrugated cardboard, office paper…
- Formaldehyde-free, non-toxic with zero off-gassing
- Multi-ply panels are constructed using an water based glue.